TFEX extender Board v1.2 (Micro SD Extender Board)
The TF Extender 1.2 is a debug and signal detection tool for Micro Secure Digital Memory card. It allows a TF card to be extended from the aost slot for full access to the all of signal pins. It also allows application of other Secure Digital Memory Card on the equipment which has TF card interface.
It is especially designed to save valuable labor and time in the production environment. The TF extender 1.2 is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. Separate Vcc and ground planes provide a low inductance path to the host’s power supply.
The tool has been designed with the engineer in mind. Capable of power (voltage and current) measurement and logic analyzer integration “in-line” for fast development cycles. A clearly marked jumper header allows probing of all of pins. The TF extender has the function of over-current protection with PTC fuse. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers, or use for factory test protection.
The TF extender is constructed of high quality components for years of trouble free service.
- Application of SD Memory Card on the equipment which has Micro SD card interface.
- All signal pins are clearly marked.
- Power and ground can be isolated for power measurements.
- LED indicates powers status.
- Adds dumping resisters for all of signals.
- Vcc bypassed for clean power.
- Supports both Secure Digital Memory Cards and MMC cards.
- High quality connectors for long service life.
- Over-current protection with PTC fuse.
- Passive adapter unnecessary.
Support Card Type
- MMC , Micro MMC , MMCplus , MMC mobile ,RS-MMC , SD & Micro SD , MiniSD , SD HC
- Width: 57.73mm
- Length: 71.50mm
- PCB Thickness : 0.7mm
Unit price: US$ 50
TFEX 1.2 (MicroSD Extender Board)
|Brief (PDF):||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Dimension (PDF):||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Schematic (PDF):||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror|| China Mirror