M2MS1 (M.2 (NGFF) to mSATA Adapter)
(Socket 2 SATA-based , Key B, Maximum dimension type 3042)
M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel® and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook™ or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe.
- Allows user to use M.2 Socket 2 SATA-based Module to mPCIe Slot in the Desktop or Laptop.
- Supports Hi-Speed SATA3/ 6Gbps mass storage interface.
- No drivers needed for this M.2 to mSATA Card Adapter
- M.2 Specification Revision 0.9-3
- Serial ATA Revision 3.1
- Support 3030/3042 M.2 Card dimension.
- Support M.2 Socket 2 SATA-based Module.
- Support M.2 Key B/B+M Card Type.
- Support Full size and half size mPCIe slot
- mSATA slot
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Linux