The PCI-E Mini Card passive adapter is designed for wireless application on desktop PCs that convert Mini-Card to USB port or standard PCI-Express 1x slot.
You can insert your USB 3.0 type minicard to this adapter then plug to USB 3.0 port through USB cable.
Or insert your PCI-E type mini-card into this adapter then insert to PCI-E 1x connector.
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI express 1x converter.
- Allows user to test PCI Express Mini modules on the PCI Express slot.
- Supports two primary system bus interface: PCI Express and USB3.0.
- Supports all of Mini-Cards such as 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN,LTE, Mini Card to desktop PC.
- Support Dual SIM Card.
- Supports U.FL/IPX to RP- SMA pigtail Wireless RF cable adapter.
- Supports U.FL/IPX to SMA pigtail Wireless RF cable adapter.
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI Express / USB 3.0 adapter.
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.0
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification 1.1
- Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 3.0.
- Standard Height PCI Express Add-in Card
- Low Profile PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Full / Half -Mini Card dimension.
- There are existing mPCIe 'form factor' SSD's that present SATA and PATA interface, but none that use the standard mPCIe pinout (i.e. mPCIe tx/rx pins). ...
- PM4F-U3A support standard mPCIe minicard.
Can’t support custom SATA/PATA SSD minicard.