The U31M2C is a bridge between the USB host and the storage devices with PCIe/NVMe interface. Its upstream port provides a USB which data speed can reach up to ten gigabits per second (10 Gb/s or 1.2GB/s), or the data transmission rate for USB 3.1 Gen 2 specification.
The U31M2C supports TRIM to the SSD and can transmit and receive data by both of USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport (BOT) and USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) to and from the host respectively. The data storage devices can achieve its summit of performance by taking advantage of these built-in unmatched features.
The U31M2C is well equipped for power management that it can meet a wide variety of power requirements from different scales of data storage systems.
Finally, the U31M2C is a new product that almost reaches USB3.1 Gen 2 line bandwidth. Using the U31M2C, the security system can transfer higher quality video, such as 4K or even 8K, and quicker to their data storage devices than ever.
- Supports TRIM to the SSD
- Integrates with USB Type-CTM multiplexer & configuration channel (CC) logic
- Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a
- Complies with NVM Express 1.3
- Complies with USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2 Specification, USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification (Revision 1.0)
- Complies with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Specification (Revision 4)
- Supports USB Super-Speed/High-Speed/Full-Speed Operation
- Supports USB2.0/USB 3.1 Gen 1/2 power saving mode
- Supports external SPI NVRAM for Vendor VID/PID of USB2.0/USB 3.1 Gen 1/2 device controller
- Thirteen GPIOs for customization
- Provides hardware controlled PWMs
- Provides software utilities for downloading the upgraded firmware code under USB2.0/USB 3.1 Gen1,2
- Design for Windows 7, Windows 10 and MAC 10.10.5 or later version
- Supports 25MHz external crystal
- Supports 3.3V I/O
- Windows 7, Windows 10 and MAC 10.10.5 or later version
- 0 ~ 70℃