XDEX (xD-Picture Card Extender)
The xD Extender 1.0 is a debug and signal detection tool for xD-picture card. It allows a xD-Picture card to be extended from the host slot for full access to the all of signal pins.
It’s especially designed to save valuable labor and time in the production nvironment. The xD extender 1.0 is designed to inimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. separate Vcc and ground planes provide a low inductance path to the host’s power supply.
The xD extender has the function of over-current protection with PTC fuse. A clearly marked jumper header allows probing of all of signal pins. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers,or use for factory test protection.
The xD extender is constructed of high quality components for years of trouble free service.
- Test connector for all of signal and power pins
- Any signal can be isolated with jumper block
- Power and ground can be isolated for power measurements
- LED indicates power status
- Adds dumping resisters for all of signals
- Vcc bypassed for clean power
- Supports xD-Picture cards
- High quality connectors for long service life
- Over-current protection with PTC fuse
- Passive adapter unnecessary
Support Card Type
- xD-Picture card
- Width: 41mm
- Length:57mm PCB
- Thickness :1.6mm
|Brief(PDF):||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Dimension (PDF):||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Schematic (PDF):||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror|| China Mirror