- SlimSAS 8i (SFF-8654) to PCI Express 4.0 convert
- Built-in SFF-8654 8i connector, pin-out defined by SFF-9402 Rev1.1
- Built-in ReDriver to extend PCIe 4.0, 16GT/s 16 lanes differential pair signals data link width.
- The 16 lanes in the DP7401 can be bifurcated into four x4 links to support different system topologies
- Built-in PCIe 100MHz Clock buffer to drive longer trace length and longer cable length.
- Built-in 4-Channel SMBus Switch with Reset Funtion
- Built-in PERST# Bus Buffer to be used over longer trace lengths and over longer cable length.
- Built-in WAKE# Bus Buffer to be used over longer trace lengths and over longer cable length.
- Built-in CLKREQ# Bus Buffer to be used over longer trace lengths and longer over cable length.
- Built-in PWRBRK# Bus Buffer to be used over longer trace lengths and longer over cable
- D1 Green LED on indicates AIC ready
- PCI Express Base Specification Rev 4.0
- Support SSD_Form_Factor_Version1_a
- Compliant with SFF-8654 Specification Version 1.2
Operating system support:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 &8.1
- Windows 10
- UEFI 2.3.1 or later
- Rack server
- Microserver and Tower server
- High performance computing
- Hareware accelerator
- Storage Controller HBA(Host Bus Adapter)
- Desktop PC/motherboard