The JET-5601AK DDR4 288pin Extender with Metal Guide and patented PCB designed to fit right into the systems' connectors. It is designed to extend the life of the original sockets on the systems. Simply plug the JET-5601AK into the DDR4 DIMM socket on the system. Then insert the memory module onto the JET-5601AK for testing or burning-in. The Metal-Guide Pin is intended to further enhance the accuracy of pin alignment and extend the lifespan of the adapter.
- Patented design with impedance matching: Excellent Performance
- Frequency: Over 2133Mhz
- Design: 4 Layers PCB Design
- Compatibility: Compliant with JEDEC Specification MO-309C
- Lifespan: Under normal operation use, the lifespan of this DDR4 DIMM socket saver could exceed 600 insertions
- East-of-Use: Convenient operation with straight-cut socket
- Protection: Over Current Protection on SPD device