M2P4S (M.2 (NGFF) PCIe base SSD to PCIe X4 Adapter)
M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook™ or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe
M2P4S adapter enables PCIe base M.2(NGFF) SSD as a HDD Card for desktop PC.
M2P4S design two slot for M.2(NGFF) SSD:
One slot use for PCIe x4 slot for desktop PC directly.
Another slot can though FFC (Flat Flexible Cable) cable for flexible use(with KZ-B23x4).
The module can support system boot.
- Allows user to use standard PCIE base M.2 SSD to PCIe x4 in the Desktop or Laptop.
- Design the FFC (Flat Flexible Cable) cable for flexible use.
- Transparent to the operating system and does
- not require any software drivers
- M.2 SSD to PCIe X4 adapter.
- M.2 Specification Revision 0.9
- Serial ATA Spec. Reversion 3.2
- Support 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280 / 22110 type M.2 Card dimension.
- Support M.2 Socket 3 PCI-e-based SSD Module
- Support M.2 Key M Card Type