MM5U-DB5U (DB5U to MiniCard Vertical Extender with SIM Card Slot)
- MM5U is vertical extender from MiniCard slot to MiniCard together with DB5U. It is very convenient especially to apply “full-size” MiniCard module to “half-size” MiniCard slot.
- As MM5U has a SIM card slot, wireless MiniCard modules which require SIM Card such as 3.5G HSPA can be used, even though original MiniCard slot is not connected to SIM card slot.
- As all of 1.5V power supply pins of MiniCard slot have series termination, 1.5V power supply can be isolated separately so that MiniCard modules using 1.5V pins as GPIO can be used.
- Combination of MM5U and DB5U is the best solution for MiniCard evaluation.
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.2
- Designed for MiniCard evaluation.
= Vertically extend MiniCard Slot
- SIM Card Slot : Suitable for wireless MiniCard modules (HSDPA/HSUPA, UMTS, CDMA GSM, GPRS, EDGE)
- MiniCard Slot for module: Both Full-size and Half-size.
- 1.5V Isolation: Series termination resistors for each MiniCard slot 1.5V pins.
- Host Side MiniCard Slot (DB5U):
Both Full-size and Half-size MiniCard slot
* DB5U is required for MM5U.
- Half-Size or Full-Size MiniCard slot
- (DB5U required to be installed)
- DB5U: Companion board
ForHost Side MiniCard Slot
- MiniCard module