XCEX V1.1b (SDXC Card Extender Board)
The XCEX V1.1b Extender is a debug and signal detection tool for Secure Digital Memory Card. It allows a Secure Digital Memory Card to be extended from the host slot for full access to the all of signal pins.
It’s especially designed to save valuable labor and time in the production environment. The XCEX extender ver1.1 is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. Separate VCC and ground planes provide a low inductance path to the host’s power supply.
The XCEX extender has the function of over-current protection with PTC fuse. A clearly marked jumper header allows probing of all of signal pins. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers, or use for factory test protection.
The XCEX extender is constructed of high quality components for years of trouble free service.
The XCEX extender Ver1.1 has built-in LDO for SD VCC 1.8 supported.
- Test connector for all of signal and power pins
- Any signal can be isolated with jumper block
- Power and ground can be isolated for power measurements
- LED indicates power status
- Adds dumping resisters for all of signals
- VCC bypassed for clean power
- Supports both Secure Digital Memory Cards
- High quality connectors for long service life
- Over-current protection with PTC fuse
- Passive adapter unnecessary
- Support SD VCC: 1.8V, 3.3V
Support Card Type
- SD / SDHC / SDXC / SDIO.
- 34 x 75 x 8mm
- 35 g
|Brief||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Dimension||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Schematic||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|SD Extender comparison||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|