The EXSD4 is a debug and signal detection tool for Micro Secure Digital Memory Card. It allows a SD 4.0 card to be extend from the host slot for full access to the all of signal pins. UHS-II mode with maximum 312MB/s speed and UHS-I mode with maximum 104MB/s are supported. It also allows application of other Secure Digital Memory Card on the equipment which has SD card interface.
It is especially designed to save valuable labor and time in the production environment. The EXSD4 is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. All SD signals has header pins for signal observation, including UHS-II LVDS signal pairs. Separate Vcc and ground planes. Provide a low inductance path to the host’s power supply. Also two power LEDs for dual VCCs to confirm power status and to identifyUHS-II mode.
A clearly marked jumper header allows probing of all of pins. The EXSD4 include over-current protection function with PTC fuse. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers, or use for factory test protection.
- Application of SD Memory Card on the equipment which has all signal pins are clearly marked.
- Power and ground can be isolated for power measurements.
- LED indicates powers status.
VCC1 (3.3V) & VCC2 (1.8V)
- Adds dumping resisters for all of signals.
- Proving Pads for LVDS signal pairs
- Supports both Secure Digital Memory Cards and 4bit MMC cards.
- Supports SD UHS-II (312MB/s) & UHS-I (104MB/s , 50MB/s)
- High quality connectors for long service life.
- Over-current protection with PTC fuse.
Approximately 500mA to trip
- Passive adapter unnecessary
- Compliant with SD card 4.0 Specification
- UHS-II supported: Max 312MB/s
- Dimensions : 88mm * 36mm * 14mm.
- Certification : RoHs
|Brief||Taiwan 1||Taiwan 2||China|
|Dimension||Taiwan 1||Taiwan 2||China|
|3D Model||Taiwan 1||Taiwan 2||China|
|Schematic||Taiwan 1||Taiwan 2||China|