P14S-P14FP (M.2 (NGFF) to PCIe X2 Edge Extender Board)
M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook™ or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe.
The P14S-P14FP adapter is designed for desktop/Laptop PCs that convert PCI-E X2 cards.
You can insert PCI-E cards to this adapter .
It’s a powerful tool for engineers and factory tests.
- Allows user to use PCI-E X2 Card to M.2 Socket in the Desktop or Laptop.
- As PCI Express x4 connector is edge-free / multi-lane, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe Cards are also available.
- No drivers needed for this mini PCI-E to M.2 Card Adapter
- 0°C to +80°C
- PCI Express base Specification 1.1 (Up to 2.5Gpbs)
- M.2 Specification Revision 0.9 Socket 1
- Support 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 Card dimension.
- Support M.2 Key B-M Card Type.
- M.2(NGFF) card slot (Socket 2)