P24S-P24F (PCI-Express to MiniCard Extender)
P24S-P24F Extender is a debug and test tool to extend PCI-Express slot from MiniCard (mPCIe) slot. Design the FFC (Flat Flexible Cable) cable for flexible use.
Not only for Full-size MiniCard adapter but also Half-size MiniCard by removing extra Full-size extensions.
As PCI Express x1 connector is edge-free / multi-lane, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe Cards are also available.
The extender is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers and factory tests.
P24S-P24F FFC cable Length= 30cm
- PCI Express™ Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.0
- PCI Express base Specification 1.1 (Up to 2.5Gpbs)
- USB Specification, Release 2.0 Hi-Speed (Up to 480Mbps)
- System Management Bus (SMBus) Specification, Version 1.1
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical (CEM) Specification 1.1
- Power Supply: 3.3V (For PCIe Slot, from MiniCard), 5V (For USB, from FDD 4 pin), 12V (For PCIe, from FDD 4pin)
- FFC Cable: Width 18.5mm, Thickness 0.1mm
- Easy Installation, Plug and Play
- No drivers needed for this MiniCard to ExpressCard Adapter
- Support Windows 2000/Server 2003/XP & XP 64-bit/Vista & Vista 64-bit/ 7 & 7 64-bit
- Supports both PCI Express based and USB 2.0 based MiniCard slot
- Supports USB 2.0 480 Mb/s data rate
- Miscellaneous: WAKE#, PERST#
- PCI express mini card slot
- If MiniCard slot on the host does not support PCIe or USB interface, the interface can not be supported.
- Other PCIe speed of PCIe2.0 (5Gbps) is not guaranteed.
|Brief||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Dimension (PDF):||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Schematic (PDF):||Tawan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|3D Model||Tawan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Selection Guide||Tawan||Taiwan 2 Mirror|| China Mirror