P28S-P28F (PCI-Express to MiniCard Extender)
P28S-P28F Extender is a debug and test tool to extend PCI-Express slot from MiniCard (mPCIe) slot. Design the FFC (Flat Flexible Cable) cable for flexible use.
Not only for Full-size MiniCard adapter but also Half-size MiniCard by removing extra Full-size extensions.
The extender is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers and factory tests.
- Easy Installation, Plug and Play
- No drivers needed for this MiniCard to ExpressCard Adapter
- Support Windows 2000/Server 2003/XP & XP 64-bit/Vista & Vista 64-bit/ 7 & 7 64-bit
- Supports PCI Express based MiniCard slot
- Miscellaneous: WAKE#, PERST#
- Support external 12V power supply by pin header
- PCI Express™ Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.0
- PCI Express base Specification 1.1 (Up to 2.5Gpbs)
- System Management Bus (SMBus) Specification, Version 1.1
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical (CEM) Specification 1.1
If MiniCard slot on the host does not support PCIe interface, the interface can not be supported.
Other PCIe speed of PCIe2.0 (5Gbps)/PCIe3.0(10Gbps) is not guaranteed.
||FFC0536P-010A (FFC cable 10cm) x1
FFC0536P-020A (FFC cable 20cm) x1
FFC0536P-030A (FFC cable 30cm) x1