The PE4F is design for PCIe extender to Front Driver Bay on PC case, PE4F can accept PCIe x1, x2, x4, x8, x16.
That allow user to easily plug the cable front PC case.
PE4F can transfer PCIe x4 signal, and also provide ATX 4pin power connect, to make sure power stable.
No matter you want use VGA card, sound card, or interface converts or any another PCIe devices, PE4F will support it.
PE4F also support single-bay/dual-bay or high profile/low profile.
- 5.25" ODD form factor.
- Supports Quad-lane PCI Express Bandwidth.
- Compliant with PCI Express base specification revision 2.0.
- PCIe Gen 2 x4.
- Provides the PCI Express expansion solution for PCI Express cards at front drive bay of Desktop PC.
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 Specification: Maximum 20Gbps.(5Gbps x4).
- PCIe slot can support x1, x4, x8, x16.
- Front factor support High/low profile, Single/dual bay.
- Provides the PCI Express expansion solution for PCI Express x4 host cards.
- Power connector: One ATX (molex) 4pin power connector.
- Dimensions : 15cm * 14.5cm * 2.5cm.
- Certification : RoHs
- Desktop PC with an available PCI express slot. (x4, x8, x16)
- Available PC case front drive bay slot.
- Windows 8 (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) SP2 or later/ XP (32-/64-bit) SP3 or later.