M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook™ or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe.
The USB3M2 adapter is designed for desktop/Laptop PCs that convert 3G wireless M.2 Card to USB 3.0 port.
You can insert your M.2 card (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as GSM, HSPA(3.5G), GPS, LTE cards to this adapter then plug to USB 3.0 port through USB 3.0 cable.
Standard SIM card Push connector is provided.
- USB 3.0 Micro-B connection to desktop or notebook PC
- Supports system bus interface: USB 3.0 (Micro-B Connector)
- Supports USB 3.0 interface of M.2 Cards (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, HSPA MODEM , GPS, 4G WiMAX, LTE, Mini Card to desktop PC.
- Support SIM card Push Push connector.
- Support MHF4-SMA 8cm cable
Support MHF4-RPSMA 8cm cable (Option)
- Support 3042 type M.2 card
- Support Suspend Clock
- Antenna Products (Click for Antenna Comparison) :
- (Option) 800/1800 MHz Duck Antenna
- (Option) 900/2100 MHz Duck Antenna
- (Option) 2.4GHz MHz 2.15dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 2.4/5.8GHz Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 5.8GHz 5dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 2.3GHz 2.15dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 2.5GHz 2dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 3.5GHz 2.5dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- M.2 Card to USB3.0 adapter.
- M.2 Specification Revision 1.0
- Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 3.0
- 3042 type M.2 Card dimension.
- M.2 Mechanical Key: Key B
- SIM Connector for CDMA HSDPA/HSUPA,UMTS, GSM, GPRS, EDGE
- USB 3.0 port
- Windows XP, Vista 32/64, Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows 10, or Linux
USB3M2 is M.2 (NGFF) passive adapter. Just only support Socket 2 SSIC-based WWAN M.2 Module (Key B).