P34SF-USB (USB to MiniCard Extender)
P34SF-USB Extender is a debug and test tool to extend USB port from MiniCard (mPCIe) slot. Design the FFC (Flat Flexible Cable) cable for flexible use.
Not only for Full-size MiniCard adapter but also Half-size MiniCard by removing extra Full-size extensions.
The extender is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers and factory tests.
- PCI Express™ Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.0
- USB Specification, Release 2.0 Hi-Speed (Up to 480Mbps)
- Power Supply: 5V (For USB, from FDD 4 pin).
- PCI express mini card slot
- Easy Installation, Plug and Play
- No drivers needed for this USB to MiniCard Extender
- Support Windows 2000/Server 2003/XP & XP 64-bit/Vista & Vista 64-bit/ 7 & 7 64-bit / 8 & 8 64-bit
- Supports USB 2.0 based MiniCard slot
- Supports USB 2.0 480 Mb/s data rate
If MiniCard slot on the host does not support USB interface, the interface can not be supported.
|Brief||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Dimension||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|3D Model||Taiwan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Schematic||Tawan||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|
|Selection Guide||Tawan||Taiwan 2 Mirror|| China Mirror